Van Schaik’s Bio Gro Pty Ltd ABN 83 067 853 098 (Bio Gro)
Bio Gro is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information.
This policy concerns how Bio Gro may collect, use disclose and store your personal information, credit information and credit eligibility information (together personal information). Expressions in this policy have the same meaning as in the Privacy Act 1988, Australian Privacy Principles and Credit Reporting Privacy Code. The Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au) administers that Act, the APPs and the Code.
- your name, date of birth and any evidence of identity
- details of your business dealings with Bio Gro
- credit account transaction information, including default information, relating to your trade credit account with Bio Gro
- your repayment history
- information about the payment or discharge of any debt you owe Bio Gro
- Bio Gro being a credit provider to you
- your referees, current address and two prior addresses, last employer, date of birth and driver’s licence number
- your credit worthiness as permitted by the Act.
- assessing, granting, managing and recovering credit that Bio Gro may provide to you
- providing products and services to you
- managing its business
- executing your business requests and instructions
- any purpose required or authorised by law.
- a credit reporting body
- a credit provider and their advisers
- debt collectors
- your authorised agents, representatives , contractors, including accountants, lawyers and other professional advisers
- its collection agents, insurers, agents and contractors including professional advisers such as Bio Gro’s accountants, lawyers and auditor
- any person, body, or agency (such as a Government Department) where required or allowed by law
- a Court
- your employer, referees and current or prospective sureties
- entities holding public information
- current credit accounts you have
- credit applications made by you
- repayment and default history including serious credit infringements
- Court judgments against you and bankruptcy history
|Dun & Bradstreet Australia
Telephone 1300 734 806
|Veda Advantage Limited www.veda.com.au
Telephone 1300 783 684