Truck Drivers – Local PM and Long Distance available
Wandilo, South Australia
Full time Employment
About the role:
Van Schaik’s Bio Gro is a family-owned business and industry leader in the development and manufacture of quality products from organics tailored to a wide range of growing media, mulch, and compost applications, with sites in Mount Gambier, South Australia and Dandenong, Victoria.
At the core of everything we do, lies a deep commitment to sustainability and the environment for future generations. This is underpinned by our key philosophy of Recover, Refine and Reapply. Together with our valued employees, customers, and partners, we will continue to set sustainable standards for our industry and for our future.
About the Role:
Bio Gro is looking for professional, experienced Truck Drivers to join the team at our Wandilo, South Australia site (located just outside of Mount Gambier, SA – ‘The Blue Lake City’).
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing delivery and/or pickup of all products to customers/suppliers in a friendly, professional and safe manner, ensuring all paperwork is compliant.
We welcome input from our drivers to maintain the optimum use of all company delivery vehicles.
Bio Gro has administration support on site, great facilities and PPE/uniforms supplied following an initial trial period.
• Experience in a similar role desirable
• Current Heavy Vehicle licence (MC or HC) essential
• Walking floor & truck & dog experience preferred but not essential
• Depot to customer loading experience preferred
• Good driving record
• High Risk Forklift (LF) licence desirable but not essential
• Front End Loader (LL) licence desirable but not essential
• ‘Can do’ attitude and team player
• Ability to troubleshoot, identify & solve problems
• Strong time management skills
• Good personal presentation
• Commitment to Bio Gro’s safety, environmental and quality assurance policies and company values
Should you be interested in this role, please call 08 8724 5555 Monday – Friday between the hours of 10am-12pm or 2pm-4pm and ask to speak to the HR Department regarding your expression of interest.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio Gro does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any resumes or applications to any of our advertised or vacant jobs. Bio Gro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.