Wandilo, South Australia
Full time Employment
About the role:
Van Schaik’s Bio Gro is a family-owned business and industry leader in the development and manufacture of quality products from organics tailored to a wide range of growing media, mulch, and compost applications, with sites in Mount Gambier, South Australia and Dandenong, Victoria.
At the core of everything we do, lies a deep commitment to sustainability and the environment for future generations. This is underpinned by our key philosophy of Recover, Refine and Reapply. Together with our valued employees, customers, and partners, we will continue to set sustainable standards for our industry and for our future.
About the Role:
Bio Gro is looking motivated, experienced Loader Operators to join the team at our Wandilo, South Australia site.
The successful applicant is responsible for maximising the output of any equipment they operate or task they are completing at a high standard and will provide the necessary loader operator services to maintain production and distribution requirements.
• Proven experience in a similar role where measuring performance can be illustrated.
• Current LL Loader License is required.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximising the effective manufacture is an advantage but not essential
• Ability to work unsupervised or in a team environment
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to follow process and procedures
• Commitment to Bio Gro’s safety, environmental and quality assurance policies and company values
• Attention to detail
• Organisational skills
Should you be interested in this role, please call 08 8724 5555 Monday – Friday between the hours of 10am-12pm or 2pm-4pm and ask to speak to the HR Department regarding your expression of interest.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio Gro does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any resumes or applications to any of our advertised or vacant jobs. Bio Gro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.